Skip to main content

Working Mom's Daily Routine During Quarantine

Hey! This is your Provident Mom, once again, and for this blog, I am going to share my daily routine as a working mom during this time of quarantine. FYI, I am a teacher by profession and ever since the community quarantine in our city was declared 2 weeks ago, I've been staying at home. But if you think that I'm lucky to be able to stay at home and do nothing, you gotta be thinking twice because before the declaration, I was able to go to the school and brought home with me some paperwork that I can do remotely at home. So, for the past 2 weeks, I spent some hours finishing and completing some of the documents and requirements that are needed from us. 

Another thing is that I am hyperactive. I cannot go through a day without doing anything. I am used to being productive all the time. I easily get bored. Being at home 24/7 is something that is very rare to me, so I'm adjusting. So, to make sure that I don't get bored, I made a daily schedule that would keep me busy even when I am at home. For those who are a busy bee like me, you can also follow this schedule:

5:00 or 6:00 am - Wake up, drink coffee, check the phone. 
I am an early riser, so my day is longer than most people. That is why I need to make sure that I am able to do something that would make the time go faster.

6:00 - 8:00 am - Prepare breakfast, eat, clean/ disinfect the house.
Because of #Covid19, it is necessary nowadays to disinfect everything so it will take time. 

8:00 -10:00 am - Time for Work
I am very productive in the morning so I make sure that I do some paperwork.

10:00- 12:00 am - Bath time and Laundry
This is the time when it becomes humid/hot so this is the best time to take a bath and do some laundry. Being in quarantine, this is the only time when I get to take a bath for a long period because I am not in a hurry. Doing the laundry every day also kills time.

12:00 - 1:00 pm - Eat lunch.

1:00 - 3:00 pm - FREE TIME.
These are my most unproductive hours so I spend it by playing some games on my phone, watch youtube videos, movies, or korean dramas.

3:00 pm - Activity with daughter. 
It's usually reading time.

4:00 pm - Exercise.
Either this is the time for Zumba or a time for binging on Korean drama.

5:30 pm - Prepare for dinner then eat.

7:00 pm - Prepare for sleep.
Taking a half-bath, preparing the bed for sleeping, story time with daughter. 

8:00 pm -  Go to sleep.

***I also chat with my OFW husband in the morning and in the evening. I do that in the middle of everything. hehehehe.

How about you? What's your Quarantine Daily Routine?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'PAG-IBIG MP2 Enrollment and Payment Made Easy

 Happy New Year! I know. It's been almost 2 years since my last post . Things got so hectic for the last 2 years. There were a lot of adjustments when it comes to work since everything has shifted to the new normal. Curse the pandemic!  Almost 2 years ago, I created a blogpost on Why and How to Start Investing in PAG-IBIG MP2 Savings Program   but honestly, I wasn't able to start saving through the MP2 because I really thought that I still need to submit the application form to the PAG-IBIG office to start paying the contributions. However, I recently came across a Facebook post that there is no need to submit the application form. For as long as PAG-IBIG MP2 Account Number is generated, we can even start saving right away. So, how do you start saving in MP2? 1. Make sure that you submit an application online. Details here . Once you're done with the application, a soft copy of your enrollment form will be generated. You can download or print this form.  If you choose SALAR

Why and How to Start Investing in PAG-IBIG MP2 Savings Program?

It's been a while since I wanted to invest in PAG-IBIG MP2 , a voluntary savings program with a 5-year term for all PAG-IBIG Fund members which earns dividends. You can get your dividends either annually or after the term (5-year). The higher you save, the more dividend you will get.   From the year 2016 to 2018 the average  MP2 dividend  rate in the past three years (2016-2018) is at 7.65%. It's not that bad compared to a regular savings program in banks. I finally got the chance to "enroll" myself. It is easier nowadays because you can start your application online. If you are interested, follow the instructions below on how you can also start investing PAG-IBIG's MP2. 1.  Go to pagibigfundservices.com and you will be asked to provide your PAG-IBIG MID No, Last name, First name, and Date of Birth. 2   2.  You will be directed to a new page where you can view your PAG-IBIG profile. On the right side of the screen, the first thing that you

Why you should join the Philippine Red Cross membership program?

I was supposed to write about this last month but I waited for the cards to arrive and I also got busy with work. Finally have the time to write about this! Last month, our local Red Cross went to our work place and offered us membership to their program/organization. I immediately applied for it since I like the benefits that goes along with it. I was also able to apply for my daughter so she gets the same benefit as mine.  There are many types of membership. I applied for the Classic membership for my daughter who is 5 years old (Classic is for students only) for an annual fee of P60.00 only and Premier Bronze   for myself for an annual fee of P150.00. Yes, that's how cheap it is! Our membership has accidental, disablement, and dismemberment benefits, burial benefit, and hospital daily allowance as you can see on the photo below. Some of you might say, it's just waste of money. I see it differently. It's actually preparing for something you are not pre